For lunch we went to Paradise Bakery. It is a treat for the girls. A little fancier than fast food, but still fast. Sarah is about the pickiest eater I have ever met and she loves their mac & cheese or as we call it “wac & cheese”. We made the girls leave their books in the car so we could actually have some conversation. The day was nice and fun. Something I hope we can do again soon.
Me and Rachel. Rachel still loves to pose can you tell?
Elizabeth and Sarah. Aren't they so cute?
Here's Sarah with her Mac & Cheese. One day I hope she learns to brach out and try something new.
Rachel is actually eating the bacon from my club sandwich. She ordered a turkey sandwich. She ended up not caring too much for her sandwich and ate half of mine....love those clubs!!!
Dessert. My favorite part! Sarah LOVES chocolate chip cookies (who doesn't at Paradise?)
Rachel ate fruit for dessert. She ate both hers and Sarah's. She brought her cookie home and let grandpa eat it. Nice right? She likes them, but likes fruit more. Such cute nieces I have!
1 comment:
What a great aunt you are! It looks like a lot of fun. I love paradise's chocolate chip cookies!
Post a Comment