Friday, March 6, 2009

Another Haircut for the Boys

We had to breakdown and cut the boys hair yesterday. It is so dang cute and curly, but it was getting too long. As you can tell from JJ's picture on the right, it gets a little difficult to manage after a while. The boys loved it just as much this time as last time. I felt so bad. I got to be the head holder while Caroline cut it. Caroline is so cute and so patient with them. She works hard and fast to get it done. Their hair looks so short now, but they are so dang cute and so darn handsome!!!! It holds the curl so much better. Well done mom!!!

JJ was so upset and wanted out so despearately.

Here's JJ's new "do". Cute right?

Scooter was even more upset than brother.


Scooter wouldn't look at me when we were done. It was like I betrayed him or something by not saving him. Don't you just love the curls though?

Here's Caroline with her boys. Mommy needed to do a little comforting post-haircut. I think she did a great job. It is hard cut hair on a little guy who won't hold still. She has now done it twice on both of them! Well done Caroline.

No comments: