Sunday, March 22, 2009

Who Is It?

I am still living in the dining room. As you can see from the pictures, it is literally right off the kitchen. Whether or not I am in my room, the boys will stand at my door and try to get in. Any time the door is open, they crawl as fast as they can to get in. I still haven’t figured out what is so fascinating about my little room, but since I love these boys so much, we will continue to play.

Who Is It? This is a game we play together. When I am in my room and the boys are outside my room banging on my door, I say to the boys, “who is it?” Their response is to giggle and pound harder. Sometimes I even peak out at them and poke my finger through the slats. That leads to giggles from me and them. Seriously...love these boys!!!!! Scooter has learned how to pull the door off the track. We have had to install latch hooks on both sides to protect me. I took a picture from the inside to get my perspective. I had Caroline take a few pictures from the outside to get the perspective everyone else gets to see while I'm inside playing with the boys.

(The kitchen garbage can is no longer safe from the boys. either We have had to raise it up a little to keep them out. They have pulled it over so many times they have broken the lid off.)

1 comment:

Stephanie Johnson said...

I have ONE that age right now so I know what mess makers and trouble they can be. I can't imagine two the same age...wow! Caroline's very fortunate to have you there to help raise her kids; you're an awesome aunt. BTW, what's Christine doing in Utah? Do you keep in regular touch with her?