Saturday, July 11, 2009

New "Toy"

Today was our Standing Family Reunion – something I will blog about later. I had to share pictures of Jonathan and his new toy because it was just too cute and really too funny to not. The reunion was held in a park in Woods Cross. The boys loved running around and we spent part of the time there just chasing them around. I saw Elizabeth with Jonathan near the drinking fountain and had to go check out what they were doing. Here is what I found.

Clearly having a good time...

He even discovered he could make the water spray father if he put his finger over the spout in just the right way....he thought this was really funny.

Elizabeth even got a little wet

He was so proud of himself

This was the look on his face after Elizabeth put him down. Poor little guy. Seriously, why can't we play in the water fountain all day? Oh yeah, it is wasteful. Clearly he thought it was fun. We did let him play in it again for a few minutes. We even brought Matthew for a little try. Fun was had by all.

No comments: