Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Amazing Blackberry

A few months ago I purchased a Blackberry Curve. I really didn’t need a new phone, but my dad did and he needed someone to help him learn how to use it so I was nominated and thought it would be fun. It has taken some getting used to, but I have very much enjoyed my Blackberry thus far. One thing I have been very impressed with is the camera. I just thought I would share some of the pictures I have been able to take with my Blackberry over the past few months.

During Sunday School (I know...not very reverent right? but I couldn't resist). The boys were playing in and on and around everything except our laps. It was hysterical.
This is the Big Cottonwood Creek. I was scoping out a place for us to have an activity for church. This picnic site didn't make the list - the water was too high and too fast - but sure was beautiful.
A few weeks ago we were going for a Sunday walk. The boys were being so restless (shocking right?) They get so excited anytime someone says walk. They head for the front door and wait (not so patiently) for us to joing them. Sarah helped them wait for us on the porch.
Our walk continued...Our neighbor brought the boys for a ride. Matthew really enjoyed it as long as it was moving...but once it stopped, he really didn't like it at all...
Our walk continued again....Matthew really didn't like being confined...unless the bike was moving....Jonathan, on the other hand, didn't seem to have an opinion one way or the other.
On the 4th of July Matthew was Mr. Cranky. I put him on the top of my car and he was all smiles. I of course had to take a picture of that.

The ceiling of the Bellagio in Las Vegas. This is Chihuly glass. My mother loves Chihuly and so does my awesome cousin Alison (which I only recently discovered). I snapped this picture so I could send it to Alison.

These were taken today. Boxes are so much fun. The boys are pretty good at sharing most of the time.


Jonathan has the most beautiful smile. This is on the back deck this evening.
Seriously? So cute right? The curls kill me. Time for a hair cut though....they are getting so long.
I really am impressed with my Blackberry. We used it on our Vegas trip for internet access which was nice. Having my calander with me all of the time is a great blessing. The camera is amazing. I really am grateful dad "pushed" me into buying this phone. I am pretty sure I would have ended up buying one sooner or later, I am just glad it came sooner.

2 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

That is a pretty good camera for a phone! I love all the pictures of the boys! We only have one more week until NURSERY!!!! Can you tell I am excited?

Michelle said...

That is an impressive camera phone! Mom told me that Brandon took to you quickly when she brought him over a few days ago, I was not at all suprised! Of course he would love my favorite babysitter!