Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Those Days

We all have those days where life is just hard. Lately, I have been having those days far too often. I cannot even begin to express my gratitude for my family and the fact that I live with them right now – even if it is in the dining room. I am grateful to be reminded everyday that life goes on whether or not I am ready. My silly nephews laugh and cry over the littlest things. Sometimes I think it would be nice to have a temper tantrum when things are frustrating or when I don’t get my way. Truth be told, it is fun to watch them explore their world and see new things. They are cute boys. I mean seriously? How could you not be happy when you have faces like these to look at every day? I am grateful for little distractions – even if they get into everything, pull all of the pans out of the cupboard, break into my room, dump all of the crackers out of the box, try to pull my computer off my lap and turn it off and hit the delete key and …… you get the picture. I am so blessed in so many ways and when things are hard it is easy to forget that. I am grateful for these little guys who remind me every day that I am.


No comments: