Friday, December 7, 2012

Family Trip of a Lifetime - Magic Kingdom

Magic Kingdom is what I think about when I think about Disney World. It has most of the classic Disneyland rides. I LOVE Disneyland and although every day so far had been magical, Magic Kingdom was so much more so.
That first image of the castle, nearly brought me to tears. I was finally there.
We boarded the train and headed for Adventure Land.
Our first ride was Big Thunder Mountain. It was one of Rachel's favorites from Disneyland.
Pirates is ALWAYS a favorite.
We were lucky enough to get a family picture just outside of Pirates. The photographer said, "Say Arghh"
The boys even turned into pirates for a minute. Those pesky after ride shops get you every time.
One of mom's favorites was the jungle cruise ride. We waited in few long lines, this was one of them.
Classic Disney ride. The tour guides on these rides are pretty amusing too.
The girls were able to meet Tinkerbell. She was so cute with them.
After talking to the girls, Tinkerbell went over to the boys who were hanging out with their mom and talked to them for a minute. It was super sweet.
After many other rides and a fabulous lunch, we made our way over to Tomorrow Land. Here, Jonathan discovered his love of Buzz Lightyear and we let the kids drive.
Jonathan didn't ever understand how to shoot on this game, but we brought him on it at least 7 times. He LOVED it.
Too bad your scores aren't shown anymore. Dad got pretty good at this one.
Elizabeth and Sarah
Here I am with Rachel. That's some serious concentrating I am doing. I found the right place to shoot and nearly scored a million points. It was fun.
And here's Jonathan with Zurg. Matthew was too nervous to get near him. Cute Mr. J!
The boys loved driving! Here's Elizabeth with Jonathan driving the car.

Sarah Driving.

Rachel behind the wheel.
Matthew with the biggest grin. Oh, we had so much fun!
We returned for a few hours on another day and did some of the same things. Disney parks really are for kids of all ages. So much fun and truly a magical place.

No comments: