Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy & Grumpy

I am watching Snow White - thus the title. I know, totally creative right?

So this is Jonathan right before dinner. Seriously, doesn't he have the best smile? Love it! I was trying to take pictures of both of them out on the swing on the deck, but Matthew wouldn't cooperate.
So our silly little boys have been playing this game lately where one or the other will cry and cry and cry rather than go to bed. Caroline is so patient as she listens to them cry, but there is only so long you can listen to him cry - besides he will wake up his brother. Last night we got to cuddle with Jonathan for a while before he finally gave up and went to sleep, tonight it was Matthew. Clearly he was tired, but for some reason he just wouldn't go to sleep. Caroline, bless her heart, has tried everything. These boys are just stubborn (and so dang cute!)

No comments: