I worked the last two days and spent a great deal of the morning just hanging out relaxing which was very nice. Early in the afternoon, I announced I needed to run some errands and asked who wanted to go with me (because I never like to go anywhere alone). I waited until the girls got out of school, but neither one wanted to go. Of course, both boys wanted to go. After they were dressed and ready, this is where they impatiently waited until I had my purse and was ready to go.
In the spring I took the cutest pictures of them sitting on the front porch. I have tried countless times to get another one of them. Of course they are always cute - but just not "the picture" if you know what I mean. Jonathan smiles and will even say "cheese". Matthew just doesn't like to do anything on command. I just need to get them both looking at the camera at the same time. Boy do I love these boys!!!
After shopping, we hung out for a while. I have no idea what Jonathan was doing, but he stayed in this position long enough for me to snap a picture. Cute right?
We had pizza for dinner. These boys do love pizza.
Here is try number 2 for a picture of these silly boys. Notice Jonathan with the cute smile....he was actually saying "cheese" and Matthew looking into "lala land". Seriously, I wish I had the touch.
So now he chooses to look at me. It is like he is telling me to "shhhhh" and Jonathan has this innocent look on his face like they are planning something but he won't tell what it is.
I gave up trying to capture them together (at least for today). Matthew loves to ride the dump truck this way - he has for months now. I think it is funny.
The boys love climbing up on grandma and giving her hugs. They love seeing what she is working on and doing in her corner. Her corner has always been a "forbidden zone" for them and you know what that means for little kids, they want to play in it. Grandma has plenty of fun things to play with in her corner. Besides, grandma gives great hugs. They were playing with a cool little flashlight. The boys LOVED it.
No comments:
Post a Comment