Friday, October 30, 2009

A Weekend of Greats

Saturday Elizabeth and I went grocery shopping for Grandma Webb. We took Jonathan and Matthew along for a visit with their great grandma. They had lots of fun playing with the same toys we played with at grandma's house when we were young.

They are now even tall enough to play with the bells on the back of the door.

We then went shopping at Kohls's for Grandma. We got stopped multiple times and asked all of the normal questions "how old are they?", "are they twins?", "is their hair naturally curly?", "where did they get those curls?" It is so fun to take them shopping.

On Sunday we went to Grandma and Grandpa Standing's house for dinner. Aren't they so cute? They had church early because of Stake Conference and didn't know what to do with an afternoon free so they invited us over. They wouldn't even allow us to help by bringing anything.

There was plenty of yummy food.

And lots of great company.

They never let us clean up at their house. This time they made an exception, they allowed Matthew to help. Although I am not sure how much of a help he was. I guess they just have a soft spot for their great grandkids.

Of course grandma made yummy chocolate cupcakes and bought our favorite ice cream: extreme moose tracks. YUMMY!! The boys even got their own cupcakes - and made a huge mess.

This is a total action shot. Jonathan picked up this huge chunk of cupcake. I knew it was going to be a disaster. I missed the huge chunk, but there is  little chunk falling. You can see it on the chair rung just to the right of his chin. Nice right?

No comments: