For Family Night on Monday, we spent some time outside. The idea was to help dad/grandpa plant flowers and pull some weeds, but for the most part, Elizabeth and I helped with Scooter. Scooter had quite the adventure. He went for a walk.
He walked to the neighbors house until he found the sprinklers.... 
which you can see by the puddle were on very "high"....then he quickly came back all upset. (I love the single footprint.)
Luckily Aunt Elizabeth was able to help calm him down quickly. Silly boy. By the way...we can't get the boys to eat very much of anything right now, but Scooter LOVES pizza crust - is that weird?
After his little adventure, Scooter decided it was time to "help" grandpa. First Scooter had to show Grandpa how to use the shovel. He banged and banged it on the sidewalk.
Grandpa was so patient and let him play with his shovel...
Then scooter showed grandpa how to plant the flower...right side down...right? Best part was he threw it on the ground right after I took this...he was done. So silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment