Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I LOVE Chocolate

Tonight the funniest thing happened. I found a new candybar called a Thingamajig. It is like a Watchamacalit without the caramel – you know the way they used to make them? I saw one at a gas station yesterday and bought one for Elizabeth. Well…it didn’t survive my shift (it was my third night in a row…it was a long night…) so I went back to the gas station and bought her another one today. This was the result. She opened it up and JJ was at her feet in an instant wanting to get up on her lap.

At first he was so patient. He was letting her eat it.

Then he wanted to taste it.

Then he wanted to eat it right out of the wrapper.

He was so full of energy after that. So cute and so silly. Oh…and he found his legs today. He is walking! Finally! Maybe all it took was some good chocolate.

No comments: