A day or two later, Elizabeth was playing with Matthew. You know the game we all play with little kids where we throw them up in the air? Matthew loves that game. Matthew put his head down just at the wrong time and his forehead hit Elizabeth’s tooth. Ouch! Poor Elizabeth’s tooth, and poor Matthew’s head. Now brother’s have matching bruises.
I tried and tried to take a picture of the two of them together, but Matthew was having nothing to do with it. You can see Jonathan's and you can sort of see Matthew's. Aren't they so cute?
Matthew does this cute thing when he gets upset. I have been trying to capture it for months. He puts his hands over his mouth like this. Cute right?
1 comment:
Talmage does that when he cries too. I think it makes him look just utterly offended and hurt.
Love the matching bruises! they are too cute!
Post a Comment