Caroline gave the boys baths tonight. While they are always cute, their hair gets so much curlier after their baths. I had to take some pictures. Scooter cooperated, but J.J. was very fussy. The pictures turned out so cute, I had to share.
This is J.J. He is still a little bigger than his brother which makes them easy to tell apart. When his mom asks for help with feeding the boys, I love to feed him because he is such a good eater. He loves to help me on the computer. In fact, yesterday he deleted an entire blog entry of mine. His dad just told me he actually crawled a little this morning...so he is making progress.
This is Scooter. He is so mobile and so much fun. He is so curious about everything. He gets around very easily. He can pull himself up to a standing position next to the couch or footstool. The only problem, is he can't figure out how to get down yet. So, he pulls himself up and stands there and cries until someone rescues him.
Okay, J.J wasn't very happy during these pictures, but I had to share. Doesn't he have the cutest pouty face?
No comments:
Post a Comment