I have never tried to upload video's before, but you can't describe how cute the boys are with their talking and walking in pictures. The boys, individually of course, have started talking and walking. It is so fun and so cute to see them grow at their own paces. You can see their just watch their little minds work as they discover new things. I LOVE watching them! They are so fun and so cute I had to try to share it in video.
JJ started with the "no, no". He now says a few other words and sometimes they actually fit and work. But, it is so cute that he is trying.
Scooter, is now walking. It has been so fun to watch him learn. He started with the whole pulling himself up and walking along the couch (which JJ is doing now). He is now on his own. We went for our first walk around the block this past Sunday - he even wore his shoes! He still falls occasionally, but he is doing so great! This video is short, but we didn't have much room to work with. I will work on getting a longer version because he is so dang cute when he walks.
No comments:
Post a Comment